Register now and start earning right away!
Why do we need another trading platform?
EURO BTC, the blockchain-based trading platform for your digital coins, will start trading in just a few weeks.
Very few established trading platforms can guarantee the security of their users' coins. We regularly receive reports of millions of coins being stolen in successful hacker attacks. It's always the users, not the platforms, that bear the risk of loss.
It is of vital importance that your digital coins / your assets are protected against unauthorised access, and that ownership is clearly defined in law.
The pre-registration phase::
Register today for free and without obligation to join EURO BTC right from the start.
The reward for your commitment: NO trading fees*for your transactions on the EURO BTC platform for the first 6 months.
(*except external charges)
The current situation is marked by significant risks:
Im zweiten Quartal 2019 wird mit der EURO BTC eine blockchainbasierte Handelsplattform an den Markt gehen, welche nicht nur einfach in der Nutzung sein wird sondern auch alle möglichen Sicherheitsrisiken für Sie löst.
- Custody of customers' coins in the platform's collective wallet
- Hacker attacks only target the collective wallet
- Property rights may be unclear
- What if the platform becomes insolvent?
- Fraud by the platform operators themselves
- Possible price manipulation
Find out here why the EURO BTC Exchange is secure:
Quality, not quantity is the motto, and so only the 20 largest crypto currencies (measured by market capitalisation) are traded on the EURO BTC platform, at fair conditions.
In addition to the euro as the reference currency, the platform offers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options.
- decentralised management makes it virtually impossible for hackers to steal coins
- property rights are clearly regulated (they belong to the user)
- operator fraud is ruled out
- each transaction is documented
- regulated trade through complete transparency
- compliance with European financial oversight laws (BaFin, etc.)
- price manipulation is impossible
CentralPoint, 45 Beech Street
London EC2Y 8AD
Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 18:00
Sat-Sun: by online request